Jokes On Boy Girl Conversation

I get this from one of my forwarded emails .. pretty funny ....

> Read carefully
>
> Before marriage.............
>
> Boy: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
> Girl: Do you want me to leave?
> Boy: NO! Don't even think about it.
> Girl: Do you love me?
> Boy: Of course! Over and over!
> Girl: Have you ever cheated on me?
> Boy: NO! Why are you even asking?
> Girl: Will you kiss me?
> Boy: Every chance I get!
> Girl: Will you hit me?
> Boy: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!
>
> Girl: Can I trust you?
> Boy: Yes.
> Girl: Darling ..
>
> After marriage - - - simply read from bottom to
> top

HAHAHAHAHAHA ...!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis