The Signs and Wonders - Miracles Do Happen I guess some of you wonders what am I trying to say here.. Suddenly, something strikes me when I answer the tagged by JenJen .. I stopped in the questions of what I love to hear... indeed I really do loves the angel singing.. Angel... Yeah!! You heard me right !!! ANGEL... A REAL ANGEL !! Surprise?? Confuse?? Hhmmm, let me elaborate more .. I am about 14 years old back when this happens .. Each time finishing the 1pm class, I heard people singing and praising from the hall. One day, I took a step into the hall and was amazed and felt very much 'lighter'. From then on, I continue when for the praise and worship in my school. Each year, there are a camping or camp set up in Lundu, Siar Beach. I know that my parents won't allow me to go but still, I talked to them, asking for permission. Amazingly, the say "OK". It's just one time trial and they let me go.. So, I signed up and joined the 4 days, 3 nights camp. We reach L...
Comments