Alphabet Question : Who am I?

Another tag from Rose's World.....

Attached or single? Attached

B. Best friend? Yes
C. Cake or pie? Cake, i think
D. Day of choice? Friday because its nearing to weekends..
E. Essential item? Errmmm, don't know how to answer this
F. Favorite color? Blue/Purple
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears
H. Hometown? Malaysia
I. Favorite indulgence? Sushi
J. January or July? July because Jan too much expenses
K. Kids? Nope
L. Life isn’t complete without? The environment and everyone
M. Marriage date? Not yet married
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: Didn't suscribe to any magazines
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? Snake ..
Q. Quotes? ??? Smiles
R. Reasons to smile? Because happy heart gives happy moment
S. Season of choice? Summer I think but Malaysia only one season wor..
T. Tag 5 people. Kok, ChingSecretGarden, AppleJul, Da-blog, everyone
U. Unknown fact about me? I'm always blur
V. Vegetable? Midin, local vegetable
W. Worst habit? Bad tempered
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite foods? Sushi..fish fish fish and more fish!!!
Z. Zodiac sign? Virgo

Comments

Kok said…
DD,
Thanks for the tag again! I'm sorry I've to delay the tags for a while. I'm still adapting to my new work now. hehe. Will do once I've time ok? Thanks again!:)
Dav DiDi said…
Hi Kok..

Don't worry !! Do it when you have time .. hehe .... oh .. u change new job ah ?? cool !
levian said…
the abc tag is kinda cool! so you're a magazine person eh. ;)
Dav DiDi said…
Magazine person?
Don't get what you mean wor...
Kok said…
DD,
not changing new job lah. This is a proper engineering job i'm having. Previously, I was just helping my dad in his business. hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis