Closing Adsense, Reopen Adsense - All For The Sake of Payee Name

What I do today? Some of you might realize that my adsense is gone from the blog. Well, it's because I had to close my account in adsense just because of I need to change Payee Name!!! Hhmmppffff....

All for my own stupidity that I just put the payee name as the first two name as per my I.C ignoring my chinese name. I seldom use my chinese name and I don't know that it is so important for cheques. Huhuhu....

Since I'm living in the multi culture country that makes the adsense edit button on payee name not visible, I had to use the old fashion ways of doing the whole thing:
1. Complete the cancellation form.
2. We will close your current account.
3. When you receive notification that your account has been closed, submit a new application using your new payee name.
4. Once your application is approved, replace the existing ad code on your pages with code generated from your new account.

All this for the sake of changing my payee name!!! Can anyone tell me what will happen to my existing $$ in the adsense? Will I get it back?? I have $21 in it and it is such a waste if I can get it back. Sob Sob ..

** Dd is devastated... Anyone, give DD some comments on this since DD still newbies with Adsense

Comments

iCalvyn.com said…
my adsense account are not in my name, because last time google ban me already
Dav DiDi said…
Oic ....

Hhmmm, I have close current adsense and create new one .. haaiihhzzzz...

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis