EHS Weeks 2009

This month, my company had launched their EHS weeks and every employee is encouraged to participate. Some of you must be wondering what is EHS. EHS simply stands for Environmental Health and Safety.

So among the activities during this time are blood donations, quiz for the staff and vendors, apple gift away some training related to environment, health and safety.

So, apple gift away is just referring to an apple for every employees and long term vendors. BF too gets his apples. Well, his apple is with me. Hahaha…

An apple a day keeps the doctors away

BF and I did not miss the chance of taking parts in the quiz. I get set 3

and BF get quiz set 1. After I had finished my quiz, BF still was doing his. Yeah, lucky me that I get the easy one. After completing the quiz, we get to go for lucky draw. And I got RM5 McD vouchers. Yeah!! This would mean that I only pay for RM1.30 if I go for the Mc Value meals. Yes!

Yeah!!

BF on the other hand, got RM3 cafeteria vouchers. As we always had our lunch in cafeteria, this RM3 vouchers simply means free 1 lunch meal. Hehehe…

Used this coupons for lunch on Thurday

I wonder if there are more gifts to come. Or is this the beginning for the bad ending?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis