2009 Resolution - Revise

As mention previously in my blog about my resolution for this year, I think I have to change a bit. Some of the resolutions target seems so far from my reach, especially with the 4 days pay cut. Huhuhu...

Early this year, this is my resolution:
1. Settled my second debt
2. Settle PTPTN by half (approximate is 10K)
3. Set a target saving amount of xxxx
4. To meet my target weight of 46 kg
5. Control my bad tempered attitude
6. Learn yoga
7. Get an oven and learn cooking
8. Change my phone model
9. Moving my blog to an earning blog

Hhmmmmm... after some ammendment, here goes my revise 2009 resolution:
1. Settled my second debt - should be ok
2. Settle PTPTN amounted 7K-8K ~ I wonder if the interest of 1% is or or not. What takes them so long???
3. Set a target saving amount of xxxx. This I think would be xxxx- yy = zzzz
4. Target weight - targetting to lost 1kg only. Food temptation is too BIGGGGG
5. Control my bad tempered attitude
6. Learn hip hop
7. Oven to be in dreamland only
8. Phone model also in dreamland
9. Moving my blog to success in earning from adsense

The last one, it happens that my health blog earns more than this blog. Hhmmmm.....

Comments

I agree with many of your resolutions, we all need some of them. Can you really earn money with blogs?
Dav DiDi said…
Hi ..

well, i did receive adsense cheque the other day (from prev adsense account).. i didnt bank in this one because it doesnt have my full name... intend to frame it up to keep myself motivated..

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis