Amanah Saham Wawasan 2020


When I'm a kid, I remember joining the queue to open up an account of ASW 2020. It is actually from my accumulation of 'ang pau' money.

While watching news the other nights, one of the topics that interest me is the ASW 2020. Well, I receive a cheque in between RM50-RM100 yearly, depending on the profit gain. My share is only RM600. Previously, they do not let people to increase the share amount.

I'm wondering if I should increase or not... One opinion that I get is quite negative. It is more on why are ASNB opening up the ASW 2020 on the 27th of April 2009. Not going to publish the comments in my blog as the comments are more into political.

When I come to office today, my HR had sent out a memo regarding the ASNB services. Indirectly, this can be one type of yearly income but to depend on it, I would starve to death.

For those who wants to know more information, you can go to the website www.asnb.com.my or www.kwsp.gov.my. According to the resources that I get, this is another way to fully utilize our KWSP money.

To be elligible for the "Skim Pelaburan Ahli KWSP, one should be:
- a member of KWSP and not reaching the age of 55 years old.
- having at least RM5K basic saving in Account 1, KWSP.
- maximum amount investment cannot be more than 20% of the basic saving
- minimum amount would be RM1K
- investment can be done every 3 month in all the ASNB office throughout Malaysia

One good thing of this is non-bumi can also apply.

Any ideas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis