Mushroom Mushroom – Agro Plantation

Previously in my blog, I mentioned about buying 3 plants of mushroom growing for RM6 at Boulevard. Months had passes by and it’s time to update on my mushroom plantation.

Out of the 3 plants, there is only 1 that is growing mushroom. The other two, I can say, dead. In a plant, there will be only 1 or 2 mushroom growing at a time. It needs to be at place where water is the main source and minimum sun light.

My dad had cooked the mushroom together with other vegetables. The mushroom isn’t enough to cook into one dish.

Some resources say that 1 pot can only grow up to six times. Hopefully, it will grow more than that because the stall in Boulevard is long gone. Huhuhu…

Comments

Rose world said…
at least you got to taste the mushroom, right? :p
Anonymous said…
i think ur teknik wrong e???i am a mushroom potter.
Dav DiDi said…
Yeah .. at least I have tasted the mushrooms ...

I'm not sure if my technique is wrong or not wor ....
RaiNboW said…
Wow.. Congratulations. At least you manage to grow mushroom and cook it. =)
Dav DiDi said…
Hehehe .. Yeah , but it's too little .. have to mix with other vege to eat it ..

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis