Pump RM30 at Petronas and Get KFC Voucher

Anyone is KFC supporter? I am one, partially. Hahaha.. Due to the economy downturn, I have limit myself from going to KFC. Partially, to reduce unnecessary cost.

MyMesra has come out with a promotion which I think quite attractive. When you pump petrol at Petronas (minimum RM30), you get to claim a discount voucher of RM20.40

If I'm not mistaken, it is a discount voucher to purchase a bucket meals, which the normal price is RM23++. With the discount voucher, you need only pay RM20++. So, anyone is celebrating anything? It will be worth while to claim.

The promotions start on 23rd Apr - 23rd May for East Malaysia. I'm not sure what is the term and conditions...

As for me, I think it's just for my information. Hahahaha ....

For more info, visit this website : http://www.mymesra.com.my/index.php?ch=mm_priv_promo&pg=mm_priv_promo_promo&ac=113

Comments

Rose world said…
Used to love to eat KFC but now everything shrink, i.e chicken, no longer have that desire to go there! :)
Dav DiDi said…
I just ate kfc yesterday..hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis