Pooh's Photo

I think I'm polluting my blog with my dog picture rather than my own photos. Hahaha... Well, I rather put more my dog picture rather than my own picture.

As posted long time ago that I've made a bed for my dog during my UL. Well, she has been sleeping on it since then. I guess the bed that I made is not big enough as she always turns and kick here and there whenever she sleeps. *sigh*
You can't see me...

Here I am.....

This is what happen when she wokes up. All her pillows everywhere.

Ok Ok.. I know, I'm bullying her while she is sleeping.....

So what's her hobbies? She likes to sit next to the window, looking out to the road. Be it whether there's anything interesting out there, she will sit there. I find it very funny as she really do sit like human. No matter how we called her, she won't move from the chair. Hahaha.. The chair is marked her name by her sharp teeth. kekeke...

Today's news : Cheaper Internet Connection

Here's something new. BF tries to clean her teeth. Surprisingly, she enjoy it. That explains why she like so much to play with toothbrush. Hhmmmm....

This one is taken when one of her toys got underneat the sofa. I don't want to take for her. Well, she end up stuck underneath there...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis