Wedding At The Banquet

In Kuching, there are few most well known restaurant where Kuching-lang would usually choose. One of them is The Banquet.

When first started the business, The Banquet is not very well known and the first comments that I would hear is "not nice" and "lousy". I guess, it takes time to build up the reputations and fame once again. By now, The Banquet has become one of the most popular restaurant for wedding receptions.

Last week, I have attended another wedding dinner here. I can't remember how many times have I come here for wedding dinner. All I can say is A LOT!

Each time I'm here, the menu are different. I must say, I salute their creativity to create different types of set menu for occasion like wedding receptions. Not going to talk much about them or the couples for now. Just to share some food that I've ate with all....







Enjoy the photos and I hope I make somebody out there hungry!.. Hehehe.... Congratz to the newly wed couple and may your journey be filled with love.

Comments

Rose world said…
Been there few times for its dim sum breakfast but not a wedding.
Dav DiDi said…
Oh .. i've not try any dim sum yet .. but wedding banquet.. i think 5 weddings .. haha ...

Hhmmm ...

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis