Back from Hybernation

OK, I'm back into blog posting!! Sorry for lack of posting lately. It's just that I've been way too busy in life that I've stop or simply not in the right track to do anything.

In fact, even now, I'm still not my own self. Works had taken its place from me. I guess this is another journey that I need to get through.

Anyway, don't abandon my blog for good! I'll be continuing to share what I go through, especially the best food I've tried anywhere, everywhere!

Soon, I'll be posting about:
- Japan : Osaka
- Sweet Happiness, Stutong
- Japan : Food
- And other adventures that I've had in Japan!

Just give me time to dig out some of my extra time in taking a note into my work .. Till then ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis