Lunch @ Sweet Happiness

Lately, I've been busy eating for some farewells. Hehehe ..

This time, the venue is "Sweet Happiness". Just hearing the name of this restaurants adds up the sweet and sour times that gives the smile on our face. Don't you agree?

Anyway, this restaurant is located at Jalan Stutong here. The food is quite nice. I'm not sure about the price though. Hahaha.. I must say that the butter prawn is really nice!
Here's the food that we ordered..
Start with peanuts
 
My favourite butter prawn
 
The must have Sweet and sour Soup
 
The lovely Pork ribs
 
The crisp of Roasted Duck
 
 
The juicy Lemon Chicken
 
 
The Sour Fish, I think
 
The ohm of Assam Fish
 
I would surely recommend everyone to try it out..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis