The Noodle Experts



Anyone been to this shop yet? This cafe that claim themselves to be The Noodle Experts is located at Kenyalang Park.


I must say that the service is extremely fast and the drink price is quite reasonable too. I ordered Kopi 'O' Peng and surprisingly, its only RM1.20 per glass! Some more, the coffee is very thick and not very sweet. I can't even see the ice after few minutes. This shows that the coffee is more than the ice. In normal coffee shop, most of the time, I paid for the ice cube and not the coffee. lol!


As I am sitting next to this toast bread stall, it tempted me to try out one of the recipes - Toast bread in floss (something like that). Trust me, it's quite nice.


I order the seafood mee as main dish. Although they are using the normal type of mee, but I must agree that it really do taste different than normal kolo mee.




Go try it out!

Comments

Netster23 said…
I shalll try it out. In Kenyapark Park got such a nice and clean building? surprise me from yoru photo they look clean :)

Thanks for sharing
Dav DiDi said…
Its at the back of the shops. It really is clean and the food is nice too .. something special to try out

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis