Bak Kut Teh at Jalan Song

Lately, I've been posting a lot of food near Jalan Song area. That just tells us how progressively advance this area is!

I can't remember this bak kut teh shop. It's chinese name and I had difficulties remembering chinese name.. Haha.. The shop name is yellow in colour, near to a supermarket call 'Sin Nam Fatt' (or something like that). It's right opposite Peach Garden.




The bak kut teh here is RM9.90, exclude rice. They have both soup and dry bak kut teh. We ordered both types and also one vegetables.

The rice is quite nice (but I still like the one in BDC - Mon Low). If they added more onion in it, it will definitely smells much nicer.

For the soup bak kut teh, I think the one in BDC - Mon Low is still the best. Hehehe..For the dry bak kut teh, not bad. However, I prefer the one near to MAA (I blogged about it previously). Anyway, the vegetables is nice.


I think the reason why I thinks that the taste is lacked of something is due to the chillies. It's not as appetizing as the one served at Mon Low. Hehehe....

Comments

said…
I also prefer the one at bdc

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis