Dining at My Restaurant

During my boss birthday, we brought him to My Restaurant, which is his choice. I guess he must missed western food a lot. Hehehehe...

Overall, I kind of like the food here. It is really western compare with other places. The portion is still quite acceptable compared with those in US. I just can't imagine how a person can finish off a set meal in US. Lol!!!

I can't remember all the food name though. I think mine is chop chop chop. Anyway, here's the food photos.




Comments

琴 said…
Chop chop chop is always my favourite in my restaurant
Newspaper Star said…
where the place?
Dav DiDi said…
Yeah, chop chop chop is always what I ordered whenever I'm here too!

My Restaurant is the nearest restaurant to Samajaya Free Zone .. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis